Monday, July 24, 2006

Seminar : SMK St John, Kuala Lumpur






19 July 2006 : Seminar Pecutan Akhir Peperiksaan

Yes, another seminar in Bukit Nenas Kuala Lumpur. This time, the seminar was attended not only by the exam year students of Form 3, 5 and Upper 6, but the Form 4 and Lower 6 students also came in large numbers. Coming to St John reminded me of my Penang Free School days, because both school shared many similarities such as being over 100 years old, founded by the British, boys school (with some Form 6 girls!) and urban. A special thank you to the teachers who came and stayed back during the seminar despite it being a Saturday. Thanks also to the students who helped coordinate the seminar and assisted the technical works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!

I truly enjoy this blog, I'll be back soon!
What do you think about my writings regarding hypnotherapy.